Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Submit Your Sketch!

Have you ever submitted your art into a contest?  I've been doing it since I was four years old. There are many  contests out there, and you should always try entering one if you like art.
There is one thing that you should know before submitting your art.  Sometimes you win, and sometimes you don't.  Learning this rule may be painful, but don't feel bad and give up drawing just because you have felt the sting of failure.
If you keep trying you will win something! Never giving up hope is another important thing.  Once I submitted a painting into a magazine, and 3 years later it was published.  The whole time I had been hoping and checking the magazine for my painting. Sure enough, my art was finally published!  I have won many art contests, and I have lost many as well.  What I'm saying is feel free to submit your art into contests and keep trying if you lose.  Reach for the stars!
I'm going to leave you with one of my drawings, which was published due to trying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, its your sister. LOve your blog entry!